1. Check out these one-of-a-kind bookstores repurposed from old theaters, railway stations and even a manure tank. We hope that store smells more like books than anything else.
2. Are you the type of person who likes to read in bed before falling asleep? These literary bed sheets give a whole new meaning to curling up with a good book.
3. How did siblings Claudia and Jamie Kincaid bankroll their museum adventure in “From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler”? What’s the price of outfitting a young Harriet in her best spy gear? Brent Cox of “The Awl” breaks it all down in “The Cost of Being a Kid in a Classic Adventure Novel.”
4. We can’t stop looking at artist Tauba Auerbach’s stunning RGB Colorspace Atlas, which depicts every color imaginable in one amazing book.
5. Comedian Robin Williams would like you to know how he feels about bookstores.
robin williams ran into the shop this morning and yelled “i f*%king love bookstores!!”
— BOOKCOURT (@BookCourt) September 10, 2012
@betweentwobooks.re ice, there’s not really an ‘ending’ ending.There’s just a moment where you feel your own Brain laid out in front of you.
— florence welch (@flo_tweet) September 9, 2012
7. These bibliophiles aren’t afraid to show off their passion for the Dewey Decimal System with elaborate tattoos.
8. A San Francisco book agent received an unfortunate and nasty shock when she was attacked by a rejected author. Luckily, her Jack Russell terrier was on the scene to bite back.